Our last pack meeting was a lot of fun because Brody earned his bobcat and he got to dress like a character from his favorite book. He dressed like Jack from The Magic Tree house Series. I guess it must be a popular book for kids his age because quite a few of them were the same character. Well when it got it be time for Brody to go up there, he told everyone that his favorite book was this Spy book and he gave a very animated (as you can see) account of his book. Afterward, I asked him why he made up the story. He looked at me like I was so out of it, "Mom, I just didn't want to be like every one else! That's boring!"
Friday, October 31, 2008
Brody's Bobcat
Posted by Allison at 7:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment