Sunday, October 12, 2008

Trey's night with Oreo


The weekend of Brody's baptism Trey was so excited because he got to bring the "class bear" home. They get to play with the bear all weekend, then they have to write about what they did with him.

Trey had lots to write about since he had such a fun weekend with his grandparents and cousins.

I think that all of the kids loved riding down the hill on the little bikes. I felt like I was going to have a heart attack each time I saw it because the kids got going so fast down the rocky path and it seemed inevitable someone would fall or get hurt. But no one did! I think our luck must be improving!

We all had so much fun!

Charli woke up the next morning and started crying because all the cousins were gone & she didn't want them to leave!

0 comments: