Our ward had a really fun activity the other night. We started the evening off by "flying" to the island. We "arrived," got our pictures taken, the pig was brought in, and the feast began..jpg)
The kids were fascinated with the pig. I think it was their favorite part of the whole night. Lots of kids, including mine, were carrying around the bones. Eeew!!
Next, we had a hula hoop contest and played limbo. It was fun watching the kids, but then they pushed me up to the stage for the hula hoop contest. I haven't done that for years, and surprisingly enough, I won!
That activity really made me miss Hawaii! Hopefully, it won't be too long before we can all go there again! It's just the best place! We had such a blast there!
Monday, October 20, 2008
Ward Luau
Posted by Allison at 7:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment