Every year we all look forward to going to the corn maze. The kids love it because they always find friends there, and they can have all the popcorn, soda, chips and hot dogs they want!Here TJ, Brody, and their friends are at the top of a platform that overlooks the maze.
Trav and I try to divide and conquer. I tried to stay with Brody, Lysssa, and his friends,and Trav had the others. We passed each other a few times, and it wasn't until about 20 minutes into the maze that we realized that Trey had wandered off. I thought Travis had him, and he thought Trey was with me. I was in a panic,and Trav was frantically running through the maze. I told the people in charge and they were using their walkie-talkies to find him. After about 20 minutes Travis found him out of the maze, with his friend. I asked him if he was scared, and he said, "When I couldn't find you, I just got out of the maze and played with my friend!" Our little Mr.Independence!
We call Trey our "Harry Houdini," because from the time he was tiny that kid could find a way out of any situation if he wanted to. And so even though we were stressed most of that night,Trey wasn't a bit concerned we got seperated!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Corn Maze
Posted by Allison at 10:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment