Last week when the boys had their fall break, my Dad took us for a bike ride in the canyon. It was such a beautiful ride with the changing fall leaves. We saw this herd of about 6 bighorn sheep. It was awesome! My mom watched the girls and I toted Trey in the trailer. Trey loves riding his bike, but it was just a little too far of a ride for him. I really wanted him to go because I knew he would love it if we saw animals, and we did! We also saw a herd of deer just a little ways up the mountain. TJ and any Dad could have biked all day, but we had to make a few stops for Me and Brody, I didn't think that it would be that much harder with the trailer, but I thought My quads were going to explode! Anyway, it was funny because out of no where Brody said, "Grandpa, you've gut to FEEL the burn, not just TAKE the burn!" I don' t think my Dad was feeling the burn, but I sure was! It was a great memory!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Biking in the canyon
Posted by Allison at 8:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment