Brody's last flag-football game ended up being on the rainiest Saturday of the year!Of course it didn't seem to bother him a bit. Travis braved it & watched in the rain. I wimped out, so the girls & I watched him from the car. When I told him I was going to do this, he asked,"Who will cheer for me?" Well, we did cheer for him, especially Lyssa. She'd yell,"Go Brody!" out the car window, and Brody said he could totally hear her. We all know where my children get their loudness from! But, in situations like these, it's not too bad being a loud-talker!
Another thing that was so cute, was that Brody said, "Mom, isn't it great that we won every game?" I asked him if he was sure about that, and he said, "Mom, you know that if the other team cheats, we automatically win!"
He also asked me if I saw him make all those tackles. I told him that I thought they weren't supposed to tackle, and he said that he just couldn't help it!
He also told me that Coach told him to dive for the flags if they had to, and I'll tell you that Brody took that to heart! Sometimes he'd dive for a flag, and then stay down for a while.
He had the greatest time & the best coach!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Brody's Last football Game
Posted by Allison at 7:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment