Sunday, May 31, 2009

TJ's Spring Show

TJ has turned into quite the little actor. Here he is doing his Spring show for the acting group which he's a part of. He has had so much fun with the whole acting thing! In addition to the show performances, he got to take a day off of school and go on "Tour" with his group to perform at various elementary schools and a resting home. He's been in this group for a year and a half and when I went to see this last show, I couldn't believe that it was the same kid up there as when he started. He smiles through all the songs, and is totally comfortable on stage. You can tell he loves it. I wish I could better describe the skits, but he's in some western skits, a skit about what it would be like if Abraham Lincoln ran for class president, and one about being in a band. They were all really fun!









0 comments: