TJ had his field day the next day, and it was fun watching him interact with his friends as well. I think he was happy we came to watch him, but he didn't really talk to us much. He did talk to us at lunch, after he was done eating with his friends. So that kind of made up for lack of communication previous to that. I was actually kind of shocked at lunch because we went to this pizza place and he and his friend sat with 5 other girls. I watched him and they were just all laughing and having a great time. Those aren't bad odds either! Way to go TJ! I just couldn't believe that he chose to sit with a group of friends that included girls. He wasn't one bit shy. There was even a bit of flirting going on. WOW! My baby's growing up!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
TJ's field day
Posted by Allison at 7:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment