Sunday, May 24, 2009

General Conference

I will have to say that being able to go to General Conference at the Conference Center is an amazing oportunity. Travis and I decided that we would do this every time that my Dad could get us tickets. At first it was just Travis, myself and my parents. Now that TJ and Brody can both go, it's even better. I appreciate Travis' parents for watching our younger kids so we can do this. I feel so guilty because I know that aren't getting nearly as great of an experience. I doubt they can even listen with the kiddos running around. Thank you Mom and Dad- we love you! One other tradition we have that is part of the conference experience is going to eat at Crown Burger. I think that most people who go to conference go there because it is soo busy. Busy... but absolutely worth it. We all chuckle at the amount of food that Brody and TJ order. It's a real treat!

0 comments: