Spring break was perfect this year as it fell the week before conference. We got to stay a whole week rather than a couple short days. It was so relaxing and the kids had so much fun playing at Grandma and Grandpa's house and with their cousins. They even challenged Grandpa to a game of Monopoly. What a good sport, he played with them for quite a long time too! We appriciate everyone letting us invade their houses and for taking time out to see and visit with us! The kids could hardly stand waiting during the day for their cousins to get out of school so they could play. What a great family! Thank you all for everything! On one of the days we went swimming and that was lots of fun as well! After we went to eat, and I just love watcing the kids loading their plates up. They pick such funny things to eat. I know that for the dessert course Trey and several others had a plate of jellybeans and gummy bears. And TJ told me that the older kids were trying to see who could eat the most ice cream cones. I think Justyn ate like 13 or something like that! I think our food bill is horrible now, but if our kids eat like Justyn, Travis will have to get another job! Just kidding, but I just love being around the family and the kids have the best time with each other! One last memory- one night we were at Reed's house and Jenna and Trey were having a great time playing the wii. So after we left Jenna told Allyson that she had a fun with Trey, and then she said something like, "Trey used to be kind of mean. Remember how he scratched my face? Well, he's nice now."
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Conference
Posted by Allison at 9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment