Wednesday, June 25, 2008

TJ's Cub Scout Day Camp


After the reunion, we left early Monday morning so we could get TJ back for his cub scout day camp. He had a great time and for more details look at his blog. On Wednesday, my mom watched the kids so I could go up and help at camp. I love being able to spend some one-on-one time with my kids. We especially had a fun time doing the skit. I'm kind of sad because next year TJ will not be in Cubs anymore, and the Dad's go with them if they have overnighters. But, Travis will have a blast camping with him! I absolutely loved being able to work with TJ in scouts!



When I got back to pick up the kids, my mom told me some cute things that the kids said while I was gone. In Brody's evening prayer he blessed that the endangered animals would thrive and not become extinct. And my mom asked Trey if he knew that she loved him and he said, "Grandma, I've known that for years!"

0 comments: