
Today was a really nice Monday. The boys played so nicely all morning, making plans for these ramps they were going to make for their mini-skateboards. I just love it when everyone gets along! Then we went to this play date with everyone from Trey's preschool and that was great too! The day digressed a little after that though. Brody came rushing in to tell me that Alyssa and Charli were getting into the yogurt. I came in and they had opened about 10 yogurts, dumped them out, and were finger painting all over the table and themselves. I was pretty mad, but I wished I had just taken a picture of it and laughed. Anyway, after dinner we had FHE and that is always a zoo. It ended with Alyssa dancing around to "Follow the Prophet," which was so cute. Then she started running around the house. She suddenly stopped, took off her diaper, and peed all over the floor. I was trying to chase her to put another diaper on and some PJ's, but she kept refusing and would get away. I finally got the diaper on, but I wasn't too sad for bed time! 
Monday, June 30, 2008
Another Monday
Posted by Allison at 6:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment