Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pack Meeting Olympics


TJ has really enjoyed cub scouts. Brody can hardly wait until he's in it! And I miss being their leader! It was the best calling! I really enjoyed being able to work with TJ and the other scouts! Hopefully I will get that calling again! Anyway, this was a fun pack meeting where they raced and had several Olympic events! They had tons of fun!


Trey is a funny kid. Half of the time I didn't know where he was. Then I would see that he was really far away playing with his friend in the field. Remember on Sesame Street the song, "One of these kids, is not like the others... One of these kids is doing his own thing..." It's the perfect song to describe Trey. He is so independent, he makes his own fun, and if he doesn't want to do what everyone else is doing... he won't! Luckily, he did join us for some of the races!


Here is picture of another typical event in our family. Everyone loves Alyssa! The kids just can't keep their hands off her!

0 comments: