Sunday, March 15, 2009

Valentines Day

Even though I'm a little late, I'm going to add these pictures for my journaling purposes. Valentines Day was really fun, and I'm kind of surprised that the kids get so excited about it. The boys laughed at any valentines they got that were Hannah Montanna or High School Musical, and Charli rejoiced when she got those kind! It was cute. I think I even overheard Trey trying to trade his girlie valentines away with Charli. I got to help with TJ's class party and that was really fun to see TJ in his element. Even though they are big and mature 5th graders, they still loved passing out valentines and got into the games. I guess you are never really to old to celebrate any of the holidays! A party is a party! Travis and I celebrated a little early, because I took pity on the missionaries because they didn't have a dinner appointment for that night. So that was kind of different, but fun.





0 comments: