We were so lucky to be able to go to the Draper Temple 0pen House. It was so beautiful. We all loved it. We met at a Draper church where we watched a movie about temples, then we boarded a bus that took us to the temple on top of the mountain. We walked through the temple and the boys had lots of questions. It was great to be able to show them where we go. I hope they will remember it. I think they will. I know that they will for sure remember the cookies and water they served after! I was about 10 when I went through the Denver Temple 0pen House. I loved it so much. It was then that I decided that it would be my temple- the one I would be married in. The primarys in the area were encouraged to do chores and save money for the Bridal benches in the back of the temple. I remember that I worked hard and donated $1.10. I got to see those benches that I helped pay for at the open house. Later, when Travis & I got married, those benches were the first place we took pictures after the sealing.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Draper Temple Open House
Posted by Allison at 8:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment