Sunday, February 1, 2009

Travis' Birthday

We celebrated Trav's birthday this weekend. Although, I don't think Saturday was a very fun day for him. He had to work to get something done for a doctor, and since we didn't go to Utah, I think it was a little disappointing. It was fun going to Brody's game that morning. Brody is really into sports these days. It's kind of cute because he always asks me stuff like, which NFL team do I think he should play on and what should he do about playing on Sunday and stuff like that. It's not a matter of IF he will get drafted, but WHICH team should he will choose. I love it how kids dream big!! Anyway, we got to go out on Friday to eat, so that was nice. We also celebrated with my parents on Sunday, so that was fun and much more relaxing for him to not have to worry about work!! I wanted to show these pictures because you can see all of the kids trying to open his meager 2 presents. They all wanted to help. Travis is a great sport and we appreciate all his hard work for us. I'm so grateful not to have to work outside the home and I really appreciate the burden he carries with work. He never complains. I know I would. He keeps up quite a rigorous schedule. I most appreciate his example and his patience. I have to lock his office door because the kids just want to go in and talk and play with him all the time. I know he loves it, but if I don't lock, the kids would always be in there. He is really good about trying to solve the kids problems by talking to them and trying to work it out. He is very forgiving. I just have lots of fun with him. We have a little date night most every night where we watch one of our shows and unwind. I would rather be with him than anyone else! Sometimes we say that we are hermits, but I like just being at home and hanging out together best. I love you Travis! What would I do without you?








0 comments: