Sunday, March 15, 2009

Brody and TJ's basketball season

Brody finished up a great basketball season. I can't believe the improvement he made. He learned so much. Now he spends most of his spare time out shooting hoops. It was a great bonding time with Dad and Grandpa. They both practiced with him and would work on different skills. Brody just ate it up. My Dad is really happy because he finally has a buddy to watch sports with and play with. Tara was athletic, but I certainly never bonded with him in any athletic avenues, being athletically challenged. At least I can give him grandsons to play sports with. He's great, and I love him for never complaining about us not having much athletic interest. He got dragged around shopping all those fun things that I know that men love. I also should mention that even though I don't have any pictures, TJ played basketball with the scouts every week and his friend's dad helped them. I watched TJ this last week and the improvement he has made is also quite amazing. His friend's dad is awesome for helping those younger guys. TJ has decided that he will now play basketball for BYU. I love these boys' dreams!




When Brody would have his games Charli and Lyssa thought it was great to color on the bleachers. Charli would color on a coloring book and Lyssa would color right on the bleachers. Here's also a picture of Charli after she got her face painted at family night at Texas roadhouse.


0 comments: