For TJ's last day of school, he had a continuation ceremony. Each child got a certificate, got to tell a favorite school memory, and they ended with a slide show of all the students. It was really nice and I got a little teary thinking that TJ is kind of entering a new world next year. The time has flown by. It seems like only days ago that I brought him home from the hospital. I remember looking down at him and wondering how we were going to this. I guess I have some of those same feelings now. I have anxiety about Jr. High, the whole puberty thing, his friends, rebellion, and all those wonderful things that go hand in hand with the teen years. I know that it won't be all bad. But, I wish that I could just make his decisions for him to keep him on the right path. Luckily, we don't have to do this alone. I do have confidence in TJ. He is a good kid. I just hope that he doesn't have to go through too much heartache. Anyway, after the ceremony, they all had a party at the park. I hope next year will be as great as this one!
Sunday, July 5, 2009
TJ's Continuation
Posted by Allison at 6:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment