Sunday, July 5, 2009

Mrs. Winegar's retirement

I went straight from TJ's continuation to pick up Trey. I was already a bit of a mess, and then I had to say goodbye to a teacher I love. Mrs. Winegar has had three of my kids now in kindergarten. She is alsolutely wonderful! She is the one responsible for making this year so successful for Trey. She has started the school experience for the boys on such a positive note, that it has really made them excited for school. She makes everything fun, and does so many "hands on" activities with the kids. They have had rainbow day (for colors), a huge thanksgiving feast and program, made and caught gingerbread men, a magic St. Patty's celebration, 100 days of school celebration, hatched chicks, and gone to the farm (to name only a few). I will really miss her- the whole school will! She has really touched our family's life!

0 comments: