Sunday, July 19, 2009

Brody's Cub Day Camp

It was so great to spend a day with Brody at his Cub day camp! We did all kinds of fun things! The boys launched water rockets, we went on a hike, we listened to a naturalist, we played volleyball, we made catapults and animal track plaster neckerchief slides, and their den got to do the closing flag ceremonies. I loved spending time with Brody and his buddies! It made me feel so good too, because he wanted me to walk by him and be right next to him all day! He'd let me hug him and even hold his hand! It made me feel so good! The scouts had a great day, and Brody made my day by asking if I could come back on the other days. I told him that I couldn't, but that I loved spending the day with him. He said, "Mom, you've got to come...it's no fun without you!" Now I know that he had fun without me, but it was just the best thing to hear!!






0 comments: