Saturday, November 8, 2008

Charli & Lyssa's Party

We had an action packed day! We started off the morning bright and early by opening presents. The girls loved the strollers from Grandma & Grandpa H! They also got more Barbies and Lyssa got a stick pony. She is really into ponies right now. Next, we went to Madagascar 2, which they all loved. Even Alyssa did pretty well until the end. When she couldn't sit still any longer, I took her to the aisle on the side, and before I could do anything about it, I realized she had swiped somebody's popcorn and was eating it. Then she spent the last few minutes dancing in the aisle. Then we went to Grandma L's for a bit, and opened presents. They both got dress ups, which they put right on! Next, we had the friend party at McDonalds. On our way home Lyssa was singing "Happy Birthday" and clapping her hands. My sister and my niece came for the party and so Charli was thrilled to spend the day with one of her cousins! I remember the day when I was pregnant with Charli and I found out she was a girl. I was so excited! We needed another girl in the family! Now our home has pink, princesses, barbies, dolls, dresses, and clothes everywhere because of her need to change her outfit 10 times a day. Our family wouldn't be complete without you two! We love you Charli and Alyssa!












0 comments: