Sunday, January 18, 2009

Trey's Birthday

We had a busy Friday! Trey had his party and we got to celebrate the whole day! He decided to have a Mickey Mouse Party, and we made pizzas, played games, and had a great time! It was fun seeing Trey interact with his firends. He has really grown up so much this year. He and his friends played really well together. They mostly tackled each other the whole time. There were lots of dog piles. They were pretty rough with each other, and I was really glad that no one got hurt! I guess that's how boys express their feelings- by taking each other down! Every day when I go to get Trey from school, he runs out, throws his backpack down, and he and several other boys start chasing each other, then they tackle each other, and end up in a dog pile. I have to practically tear him off the other kids to leave. They have a lot of fun together. What I remember most about Trey when he was a baby and a toddler was his smile. He always smiled. He didn't say much, but he would melt your heart with his sweet smile. He has always been very independent, and he just makes his own fun. He can entertain himself for hours! He is also very sweet with his sisters, and will play what they want to quite a bit (especially as long as the older boys aren't there to tease him for playing a "girl game"). He is our toughest kid, and I don't know if that's because he is in the middle or what, but it's a good thing. The older boys know not to mess with him, cuz if they do, they better run! He used to get frusterated a lot and had a bit of a temper, but these days he has really mellowed, and has found better ways to solve his problems. His little smile is still my favorite thing about him, and I love his laugh! He has turned into quite the jokester lately too! Trey we love you!! (Notice Trey's pose and smile in every picture...I don't know why, but he puts his arms up and smiles with an open mouth all the time! I guess this is his pose.)




0 comments: