Nothing really significant happened this weekend. It was kind of nice! We got to hang out together and do stuff as a family. Trey got to bring the class bear home this weekend, and since I had to take some pictures for him, I thought I'd post them. Trey also wanted to show Grandma and Grandpa the Legos he picked out with the bithday money they sent him! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa! He loves Legos and is so proud that he doesn't need any help putting them together! There is also a picture of him making a fort with his bear and lots of his stuffed animals. It's really a favorite game of mine that the children play- but it's worth it because it provides hours of fun! In the last picture Trey is in our Family Room cabinet. That's also a favorite game! We sure are excited to see everyone in Utah this week! Infact, I was just telling Lyssa today that we are going to Utah soon and that she could see Grandma and Gracie and Sydney... and she said, "And Lala!" So there you go miss favorite Aunt Laura! We can hardly wait to see you too! We'll see you all in a few days!! Yeah!
Sunday, January 25, 2009
A Relaxing Weekend
Posted by Allison at 5:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment