Monday, August 4, 2008

Just me and the boys!


On Saturday I got to have a little "date" with TJ and Brody! It was so much fun! I hardly ever get to do things with just the two of them! We went to get their free books from Barnes and Noble and the library. They have really worked hard on their summer reading program and it was great to pick some new books. They got coupons for a free meal at Applebee's, so then we went out for lunch. It was such a peaceful lunch! Then we went shoe shopping! I just feel that I don't get to spend very much one-on-one time with the boys, so this was a treat! Meanwhile, Trav had taken the other 3 for a little treat at Wendy's. We ended the day with a fun little round of Monopoly. It was a totally unusual and fun saturday!

0 comments: