Sunday, August 3, 2008

Funny Kids

Here are a few funny tidbits from the kids. First of all, Alyssa learns new words almost every day. She is at such a fun stage right now. When she can't open something, or she wants you to help her, she'll come up and look at you very seriously and say,"can't!" It's very sweet!

Today at church, Brody was surprised to see someone sitting on "our" row. Now luckily he didn't say anything to them. But they did move because I guess they found family they needed to sit by. When we saw this he said, "Sweet! We got our row back!" The people who were sitting there definitely heard him too because they said,"we thought we might be sitting in someone's seat!" Another thing about Brody is that he is getting really excited for his baptism. One thing he was very definite about was wanting this certain person (who he has a very big crush on) to sing. (It was the same girl who sang at Isaac's baptism). Anyway, this one time Travis told him to go over and ask her and he said," It's hard for me to talk to her because I love her so much!"

The other day Trey and Brody were kind of joking around with each other and Trey said, "Well Brody, you look like throw up for real!"

This isn't really funny, but lately Charli has been our little artist. Unfortunately, she has been using anything she can get her hands on as a canvas. She has colored on every seat in our car, has colored on numerous walls, has colored on the leather couches, and recently has "colored" on Lyssa with my makeup. I now have to lock my bedroom door & watch her very closely. I don't know how she always manages to find the permanent markers, but she does. I've got to find a better way for her to develop her talents!

0 comments: