Wednesday, May 28, 2008

TJ





Next, I'll talk about TJ. It's funny because he said he didn't want me to write about his play and stuff like that, but he was kind of mad at me for not writing about him yet. So, here it goes. I know I am totally biased, but TJ did a great job on his play. He was a little timid at the first of the semester, but he has improved so much! Earlier this year, his music teacher did a 4th grade musical, and to make a long story short, she picked her favorites and TJ was disappointed with his little part. So, that's why we did this acting club. I didn't want him to think all plays were bad. We just wanted him to have some fun. Plus, he does get the acting bug from his very dramatic father! As you read, he got to have some really fun experiences with it. The teacher is wonderful and is so positive with the kids! Anyway, he wants to do it next semester, so that will be great! I wanted to include a little about TJ's field day too! He amazes me! I don't know where he gets his athletic ability from! Certainly not me! Luckliy, his dad played sports, and has huge rippling muscles that enhance his athletic ability. TJ also has natural talent (and big muscles). He picks up on things easily and quickly. I didn't get to race him, but Travis did and he said it was great. We did get to go for luch after,and he surprised us with wanting to go to the "Garlic Knot." It's a cute little pizza place by the school- and it's a million times better than fast food! Yes! He is finally starting to see the light about fast food! I sure wish the other kids shared his taste! But, I think the thing that TJ and I have really bonded with is this blog. He has helped me so much and it has been a fun thing to share with each other. I was so happy to find out that he had helped Brody and Trey get their blogs set up. They have loved them too! It really is a fun way for all of us to do our journaling-thank you Kim for getting us interested and Kristy for showing us how to get set up! Now that school it almost out, we are all looking forward to the family reunion. TJ and the rest of the kids can hardly wait to see all of their cousins and Grandma and Grandpa! Infact, they wish they could just spend the whole summer in Utah! I wish we could be there for a while, but we'll see what we can do! Just so you know, I'm inviting all to come here for Brody's baptism that first weekend in September! Or, I should say you are all invited anytime you would like! Anyway, I love TJ and appreciate his help so much!

0 comments: