It's fun having TJ and Brody's birthdays so close together, but it does make things a little crazy for me. Brody's birthday was so busy that I didn't have a moment to get any pictures. Brody had a marshmallow gun war for his party. TJ had learned to make marshmallow shooters in scouts, and he helped me make them for his Brody's friends. They had a fun time ambushing and shooting each other. After his friends left, the boys had a fun little shopping trip with Grandma LeDuc. That night Brody had a request. He wanted a whole box of Costco orange chicken just for himself. He wanted plenty of leftovers so he could have orange chicken the rest of the week. For TJ's party, he had a Drama party. We played games that he learned in his Drama troupe, we ate pizza and we watched a movie. One thing that Brody and TJ have really enjoyed doing together lately, is ripsticking (it is kind of like skateboarding). They got a little ramp for their birthdays and have had a great time working on tricks and taping each other as they show off their skills. They have been really sweet to teach Trey, and he gets out there with them and they spend hours outside playing. I love to see them spend time together. They are really growing up. They are such great boys. They are wonderful examples to their younger siblings. They help me out so much! I don't know what I would do without them! I love you TJ and Brody!
Sunday, January 3, 2010
TJ and Brody's Birhdays
Posted by Allison at 6:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment