So we got our first blizzard of the winter! Over 2 feet of snow. It was so much fun. School actually got cancelled and we didn't have to really go anywhere so we got to decorate our houses and just play in the snow! We have a small hill next to our house, so sledding is very convenient! The kids spent so much time out there- I couldn't believe it. I could hardly stand the cold just taking a few pictures, but they didn't mind a bit. They'd go out there for an hour or so, come in, get warm, and then head back out. The boys made snow forts, had snow wars with the neighbor kids, and made ramps for sledding. Look at one of the pictures at the bottom. See how much snow we got on our pumpkins that we carved 2 days before that? And the pumpkins are even under the porch! I wish we could have more storms like that!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Two Snow Days
Posted by Allison at 8:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment