Saturday, December 27, 2008

Trey's Thanksgiving Feast

December has been so busy, I feel bad I haven't written for so long...I'm going to have to do some back tracking. Thanksgiving was awesome! It started with Trey's thanksgiving feast. We were all invited to eat at the feast, then we got to see the program his class prepared. It was the cutest thing! When the kids were loading up their plates, Trey had a plate of only desserts! My kind of guy! Charli only had mashed potatoes! It was fun! When it came time for the program, our quiet little Trey shocked us! His class sang songs and Trey was hamming it up! His teacher had to keep saying, "Trey...Trey..."(to calm down). I didn't hear her call out to any of the other kids, but I guess Trey was just really excited! When he was singing, he was swaying and really acting out the actions! I guess Trey is coming out of his quietness! He has more of his father in him than we thought! He has grown up so much this year! I was a little worried that we might have some issues, but I only had to have one little "chat" with the teacher about his stubbornness, and since then he has really improved! Phew! Way to go Trey!




0 comments: